2018 Bear Cruise Itinerary
May 27th -12pm-4pm
10am-12pm ~ The Mineshaft ~ 1720 E Broadway in Long Beach
Pre-Cruise drink Specials at The Mineshaft! Meet up with your group, meet some new bears and get your pre-cruise drink on!
11am-12pm ~ Gladstone’s ~ 33 South Pine Ave. in Long Beach
Pre-party at Gladstone’s Long Beach (gladstoneslongbeach.com/) Gladstone’s is a great meeting place for you and your group grab a bite and to meet up with other Bear Cruise guests. They are offering food and drink specials to all guests from 11am-12pm.
12pm ~ The Grand Romance River Boat ~ 200 Aquarium Way in Long Beach
We will begin boarding The Grand Romance at noon, please bring valid ID, PayPal receipt, or Square receipt, or boarding pass. Please read our rules and regulations section below for more information.
Aboard the Boat:
DJ Ryan Jones, DJ Vanilla Chilla and DJ Headturama rock the boat with the largest dance floor on the water. Enjoy 3 stories of panoramic ocean views, 3 full bars and the sexiest GO GO BEARS around! Watch for special giveaways and our shot girls too! 3 Full bars accept cash or credit cards and a complimentary lite lunch will be provided.
We will be docking before 4pm at 200 Aquarium Way.
3pm ~ 7pm The Mineshaft Beer Bust 1720 E Broadway in Long Beach
We have our official after-party at The Mineshaft with DJ Luis & DJ Frank! Regroup and get your second wind at this Sunday Beer Bust! $7 domestic pitchers, happy hour prices and more!!
This will be a full day of celebrating with old friends and meeting new ones. Please dress accordingly, hydrate often, and ENJOY YOUR CRUISE!
On behalf of the entire cast and crew, we warmly welcome you aboard!
RULES & REGULATIONS
To Our Guests,
We work hard to offer a comfortable, safe and enjoyable experience for all of our Guests. You can help us by keeping in mind the following:
- Full refunds for this event will be given up to 7 days before the event, we are limited on capacity and need to maintain an accurate guest count. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN THE DAY OF THE EVENT, if you miss the boat, you miss the boat.
- All Guests must be 21 or older and present a VALID PHOTO ID before boarding.
- All persons, bags, parcels and other items may be subject to security checks.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought onto the LBBearCruise.com, and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow LBBearCruise.com Guests and our Crew Members. Do not use profanity or engage in unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior.
- For your safety SHOES must be worn at all times while on the LBBearCruise.com.
- Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only. Please ask a Crew Member for assistance.
For your safety and to avoid injury, you must comply with all notices, and all directions and requests of any Crew Member, posted, given or made.
Please present VALID PHOTO ID and receive your ticket for entry onto the LBBearCruise.com. The ticket and/or hand-stamp/wristband are required for entry onto the LBBearCruise.com.
Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. The ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity and is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge.
The following items may not be brought onto the LBBearCruise.com:
- Dangerous or hazardous materials.
- Outside alcoholic beverages and beverages in cans or bottles.
- Illegal drugs or controlled substances.
- Weapons of any kind.
The following activities are not allowed:
- Throwing anything off of the boat (including people).
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- The distribution of printed materials of any kind.
- Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches and other unauthorized public gatherings.
- Photography, videotaping, recording of any kind, broadcast or transmission for commercial purposes.
- Engaging in any act that may impede the operation of the LBBearCruise.com or any associated facility.
We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the LBBearCruise.com and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the LBBearCruise.com, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of the LBBearCruise.com rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, close the LBBearCruise.com or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the LBBearCruise.com, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program, due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
We are not responsible and do not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any Guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
If you have any questions, please ask a Crew Member.